Monday, June 1, 2009

Just a Few Minutes

I have created a new plan. Summer is coming and I am excited yet scared at the same time. Zach and Luke have been fighting every afternoon and it makes me crazy. I get so tired of being the referee. So today I decided to let them watch a small amount of TV in the afternoon when Josh goes down for a nap. One show to get me some quiet. Now I am working my hardest at not feeling guilty about letting them watch TV. I know there are many other things that they could do, but most of them would start with or lead to fighting. So I am going to use this half hour to calm myself. I can read. I can write. I can nap. I can do housework. I can go to the bathroom without anyone trying to come in. Anything I want. Yeah Me! So far so good. My thirty minutes are almost up. I am going to go close my eyes for a minute before I have to give them the bad news that TV time is over. Wish me luck. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment